Keeping Your Estate Plan Up to Date Means Greater Peace of Mind
Your enrollment in our Client Membership Program protects your legacy by offering Access, Updating and Enhancement to your estate planning. Depending on the level, your membership will include:
- Your “quick questions” will be answered, by an attorney or other team member as needed, when you call, at no charge.
- We will do an annual review of your assets to determine if they are titled correctly and have appropriate beneficiary designations – to help your family avoid probate.
- Family Care Meetings-We will meet with you and your family members to explain your estate plan.
- We offer an annual “check up” meeting with an attorney to discuss changes in your family, the law, your thoughts and perspective to recommend and plan any desired changes to your plan.
- We will update beneficiary and fiduciary names in your trust and other documents at no charge.
- We will periodically update your “ancillary” documents, such as durable powers of attorney and advance health care directives, to make sure you have the most current protections and to ensure you are not rejected by financial institutions because they are too old.
- We will update your estate plan whenever necessary due to changes in the law.
- We will invite you, your family and friends to attend our educational workshops on various topics relating to your estate planning, designed to keep you informed and up to date.
- Complimentary notary services and copies of any of your estate planning documents per your request.
- You will receive our quarterly newsletter full of informative articles and reminders.
- Legal opinion letters as needed in connection with refinancing or other transactions.
|Team member answers to “quick” phone questions|
|Copies of your estate planning documents|
|Attorney answers to telephone questions|
|Legal opinions for refinancing and similar transactions|
|Invitations to members-only educational workshops|
|Updating of “ancillary” documents on request|
|Updates of simple
“word processing” changes to wills and trusts
|Annual review of asset titles and beneficiary designations|
|Annual meeting with attorney to review your plan and your family situation to recommend changes|
|Family Care Meeting with your family members, other advisors and fiduciaries
|Evening, weekend and in-home meetings|
|Updates to your plan whenever changes in the law require it|
|Update funding of trust as needed|